GRADE 8 SUPPLY LIST
THIS IS A SUGGESTED LIST OF SUPPLIES THAT MIGHT BE NEEDED FOR GRADE 8.
INDIVIDUAL TEACHERS MIGHT REQUIRE ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES.
This does not include personal protective equipment such as face masks.
- 3 sturdy three-ring binders (simple, large binders 2” work the best)
- subject dividers for each binder
- lots of white loose leaf paper
- a supply of pens (blue or black ink, 1 red pen for technology) and pencils
- index cards (two packages of 100 each—size 3” x 5”)
- colored pencils
- Scientific calculator – suggestion TI 30 x II S
- gummed reinforcements for loose leaf
- 1 composition notebook for English
- 3 pocket folders
- EARTH SCIENCE requires a separate 2 inch binder for labs.
*Please note: Many of the items will need to be replenished throughout the year.
- zippered plastic case to carry pens, etc. in binder
- one box of tissues
- Graphing calculator – TI 83 Plus or 84 Graphing Calculator for Algebra I
- Special Area request: 4-5 pocket folders, Post-It Notes in small, medium and large sizes, small and large paper clips and regular clear scotch tape.
- ** Ear Buds/ Headphones
THERE IS NO NEED TO BUY:
- a homework pad since a HOMEWORK PLANNER will be distributed by the school to all students
- red pens