GFMS Yearbooks are on sale!
Baby Picture Submission
Deadline Date: December 15, 2023 (Images will not be accepted after this date)
Please upload your child’s Baby picture to Replay It Private Photo Submission.
(we are not responsible for images sent any other way ex: text or email)
The direct link to our site is: https://images.jostens.com/0RBXxoS-bDq86-4sryi998A
• Click on “Choose Files”
• Browse on your computer/phone to select the photo you wish to upload.
• Fill in the Contact Information and Image Information in case the staff needs to contact you about your
photo submission. Description is Baby Photo
• Click that you have read the terms and conditions and then Click “Upload Chosen Images.”
Please follow the guidelines below for image selection.
It is important that you read everything and follow the directions EXACTLY!
ALL PICTURE SELECTION:
1. Select ONE photo of your child to upload ONLY: we love your child but do not want the
responsibility of choosing an image for you so please stick to just one. If there is an issue with the image you
select we will let you know.
2. Choose a photo that portrays your child alone: we cannot be responsible to show only the correct
baby if more than one child or an adult is pictured. If you have twins please submit separate individual
2. Choose a photo where the child shows completely: zoomed in pictures, where the baby face is the
entire image are NOT the best choices. The image box is usually square so often part of the image will be
cut out if it is too zoomed in.
3. Choose a picture where the child is centered in the photo: if the head or anything else is cutoff
there is no way to fix this and it will print this way.
4. Choose a clear photo: reproducing a blurry photo will not improve the image it will make it
5. Image Quality: Use a Digital Image or Scan your picture using a minimum Resolution of 300dpi.
6. File Type: JPG images are required but please check that they are larger than 300kb before
uploading. JPG images less than 300kb may be too small to use in the yearbook and you will likely be asked
to send another image.
Contact: If you have a question you may contact Fran Russo - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please DO NOT email or text your child’s photo as it will not be guaranteed to appear in the book