GRADE 7 SUPPLY LIST
THIS IS A SUGGESTED LIST OF SUPPLIES THAT MIGHT BE NEEDED FOR GRADE 7.
INDIVIDUAL TEACHERS MIGHT REQUIRE ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES.
This does not include personal protective equipment such as face masks.
- One LARGE 2 inch or larger, STURDY three-ring binder
- A zippered case or Velcro pockets for storage of pens, pencils, reinforcements
- Notebook lined paper
- Subject dividers, plastic ones are sturdier
- 3 black marble composition notebook (hardcover)
- 2 spiral notebooks
- 3 x 5 lined note cards (pack of 100 to begin)
- 6 pocket folders
- Pens (blue or black ink, 1 red pen for technology)
- #2 Pencils (1 pack)
- Colored pencils or fine tip color markers
- Gummed reinforcements
- Color highlighters – four packages
- Ruler (metric scale must be on it)
- Clear plastic protractor (measuring no shorter than 3-5/16” in diameter and no longer than 4-3/4” in diameter
- Scientific calculator for use in home (Texas Instrument 30XIIs)
- Colored post-it notes (smallest size)
- Glue Stick
- ** Earbuds
- Special Area request: 4-5 pocket folders
*Please note: Many of the items will need to be replenished throughout the year.
The school will provide a HOMEWORK PLANNER.