GRADE 6 SUPPLY LIST
THIS IS A SUGGESTED LIST OF SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR GRADE 6
INDIVIDUAL TEACHERS MIGHT REQUIRE ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES.
This does not include personal protective equipment such as face masks
*Please send in two (2) boxes of tissues (to be handed in to HMR teacher during first week of school)
We suggest that each student come to school each day with:
- One- two inch 3-ring binder with 2 full sets of dividers
- a package of lined loose leaf paper
- 5 marble composition notebooks for : ELA (2), Math, Science, Social Studies
- Flash drive
- markers – 1 pkg. thin, 1 pkg. thick
- one package of highlighters (multi-colored)
- 3 x 5 index cards, pack of colored index cards
- 3 x 3 post-it notes (multiple packs)
- sharpened pencils or mechanical pencils
- pens (blue and black) – erasable, preferred
- one fabric pencil carrier (or zip lock bags) to keep pens, pencils, etc. in binders
- 12-inch ruler (centimeter and inch markings)
- a set of colored pencils/crayons
- one pair of scissors
- glue sticks
- hand held pencil sharpener with reservoir
- Texas Instrument Calculator TI – 30 IIS (used in Math grades 6-8)
- Special Area request: 4-5 pocket folders, Post-It Notes in small, medium and large sizes, small and large paper clips and regular clear scotch tape.
- ** Ear Buds/ Headphones
Please note: Supplies do need to be replenished throughout the year.
SUGGESTED FOR AT HOME:
- a dictionary and thesaurus, a world atlas
- a set of fine magic markers and colored pencils
- ruler and post-it notes
HOMEWORK PLANNER will be provided by the school.