GRADE 5 SUPPLY LIST
THIS IS A SUGGESTED LIST OF SUPPLIES THAT MIGHT BE NEEDED FOR THIS GRADE LEVEL. INDIVIDUAL TEACHERS MIGHT REQUIRE ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES
This does not include personal protective equipment such as face masks.
- large 3-ring loose leaf binder
- six unlabeled subject dividers for large binder
- large pack lined notebook paper for binder (not “spiral” type)
- package of gummed reinforcements
- four dozen number two pencils with erasers
- sturdy pencil case that fits into the binder
- standard ruler (English/metric measurement)
- pair of scissors
- set of colored pencils (not liquid felt type) for map work
- glue stick
- 1 pack of highlighters
- box of thin markers
- 2 blue or black ink pens
- 2 black sharpies
- one box of crayons or colored pencils
- four marble composition book
- two boxes of tissues
- index cards
- pack of post-it notes
- Clorox / Lysol wipes
- **Ear buds
- Special Area request: 4-5 pocket folders
- Individual teams may have specific supply requests in addition to the generic list above.
- Many of the items will need to be replenished throughout the year.
The school will provide a HOMEWORK PLANNER.