Cycle Days at GFMS
Monday, Oct 16 - Day 3
Tuesday, Oct 17- Day 4
Wednesday, Oct 18- Day 5
Thursday, Oct 19- Day 6
Friday, Oct 20- Day 1
G.O. meetings are for representatives from each homeroom
Meeting schedule is on the Clubs & Activities Calendar. Extra meetings may be planned if necessary. You do not need a permission slip to stay if you turned one in at your first meeting.
See the Clubs & Activities Calendar for meeting dates.
Responsibilities of a G.O. Representative
- attend bi-monthly meetings
- help plan events for the school year - including fall dance, food drive, Toys for Tots,
Warm Hands Warm Hearts, Ice ball, cupid treats. spirit week, family fun night, spring fling,
field day, graduation dance and new ideas
- make decorations/flyers for these events
- be active participants in encouraging school spirit
- report back to your homeroom with G.O. news
CHECK THE CLUBS & ACTIVITIES CALENDAR FOR EVENTS AND TIMES!
G.O. Advisors: Mrs. DiLeo, Mr. Drebycz, Mrs. Tully